Biological Soil Amendments Enhance Productivity
Biological soil amendments, like Custom B5 and Custom GP, are scientifically formulated to restore soil productivity and promote plant growth. They are perfect for food crops, turf, trees, and ornamental flowers and shrubs.
Fertile soils contain a large number of beneficial microorganisms. These microbes process fertilizers making essential nutrients and minerals available to plants. They also digest thatch and other organic matter, releasing additional nutrients into the soil.
Pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, and other chemicals can greatly diminish a soil’s natural population of beneficial microbes. This reduces the soil’s ability to support turf, crops, and other vegetation.
Custom B5 and Custom GP biological soil amendments improve soil conditions by restoring the soil’s natural microbial population. Their use will increase nutrient availability, enhance root mass development and promote vigorous plant growth.
Custom GP is a blend of 4 beneficial Trichoderma fungi and Custom B5 is a blend of 5 beneficial bacteria of the species Bacillus. Custom B% can be used independently or combined for maximum benefit. Both Custom B5 and Custom GP are available as liquid concentrates. The use of concentrated products greatly reduces shipping costs and delivery times making the overall cost of use lower.
Features and Benefits
- Creates a more fertile soil by restoring natural microbial populations
- Promotes vigorous plant growth which leads to significant increase in crop yield
- Maximizes the benefits of your current fertilizer program by making nutrients more readily available to the plant
- Provides Beneficial Microbes
- Promotes Plant Growth
- All Natural and Organic Formulas
- Perfect for use on food crops, turf, trees, flowers and plants
- Highly concentrated, safe products
- Increase plant growth and increases root mass
- Increases crop yield
Custom Biologicals manufactures a wide variety of microbial products including biological soil amendments. Dealer and distributor inquires, both domestic and international, are welcome.
Contact Custom Biologicals at (561) 797-3008 or via email at Bill@Custombio.biz