BiotaMax – The Maximum Inoculant for Your Soil
BiotaMax is the maximum inoculant for your soil.
Every farmer and every gardener knows that taking care of the soil is the most important part of gardening.
Its important to know that your soil is alive. Billions of microorganisms live in your soil. Without these soil microorganisms, your soil could not support plant growth.
There are any number of ways for your soil to lose the vital, natural soil microbes. Frost, heat, excess moisture, fire and chemicals are all detrimental to the natural soil biota.
Meanwhile, chemicals such as pesticides, herbicide, fungicides, insecticides and other”cides” are killing off these necessary, beneficial microorganisms.
BiotaMax – Soil Amendment Extraordinaire
This is where Biota Max comes to the rescue. Each tablet contains billions of beneficial soil microorganism.
Not only does BiotaMax replace the natural microbes, it adds billions of additional, beneficial soil microorganisms.
BiotaMax contains both beneficial soil bacteria and beneficial soil Trichoderma.
Benefits of Biota Max
Biota Max™ has a number of great benefits.
- Helps plants grow bigger – Produces Plant Hormones
- Increases Root Mass and Root Size – Larger Roots mean stronger, healthier plants
- Increases Moisture in and round roots
- Degrades Organic Material making vital nutrients available to the plant.
- Reverses root oxidation
- Restores Biota Balance by replacing beneficial soil microorganisms killed by chemicals, drought, cold, erosion, fire, flood or heat.
Biota Max, with biofertilizers, has been designed with both the commercial farmer and the home gardener in mind. In fact, Biota Max has been used on dozens of crops like, rice, tomatoes, palm trees, carrots, beans, peppers, corn, dragon fruit trees and many, many more.
What’s in Biota Max?
Ok, you’ve told me that BiotaMax is the greatest thing ever for plants. Now tell me, whats in it?
Biota Max contains biofertilizers, or beneficial soil microorganisms. These soil microbes help the plant grow to its maximum potential. The active ingredients are both beneficial soil bacteria and beneficial soil Trichoderma fungi. Here’s the list.
- Bacillus subtilis
- Bacillus laterosporus
- Bacillus licheniformus
- Bacillus megaterium
- Paenibacillus polymyxa
- Trichoderma harzianum
- Trichoderma viride
- Trichoderma koningii
- Trichoderma polysporum
So there are 10 different types of biofertilizers in Biota Max. Now lets talk about application methods.
Application of BiotaMax
Application could not be easier. Remember that Biota Max is a dissolvable tablet. Put the tablet in water, the action of dissolving mixes the tab for you! Here’s a link to complete instructions.
- Calculate the water needed to completely cover the area to be treated. At a minimum, 1 quart (liter) of water is needed to dissolve the tab. For larger areas, more than one gallon can be used.
- Add 1 BiotaMax tablet to water and allow 2-3 minuted for the tablet to completely dissolve. The dissolving tablet mixes the product for you.
- Yes, you can use a partial tablet. Wrap the unused portion up in a baggie and keep refrigerated until needed.
- Spray the soil evenly around the base of the plants.
- The active ingredients of beneficial soil bacteria and beneficial Trichoderma fungi will drip from the leaves to the soil within the drip line of the plant.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Spray upwards to cover the underside of the leaf, this will reduce runoff from rain and watering.
- After the initial application, spray follow up applications at 1/4 dosage every 7-30 days depending on the crop and on the weather.
- Apply as early in the planting cycle as possible. Growing roots gain the best results!
- Apply at the same time as fertilizers.
- Apply during transplant.
- DO NOT apply at the same time as fungicides.
Custom Biologicals is always looking for additional distributors, both domestic and international. We manufacture a number of biological products for use in agriculture, wastewater, and bioremediation.
For additional information contact me at (561) 797-3008 or via email at Bill@Custombio.biz.