Custom GP Trichoderma Blend
1 Liter Size – Treats 50 acres
A Biological soil amendment and biofertilizer, by Custom Biologicals, containing 4 specific species of beneficial Trichoderma fungi. Custom GP is a soil probiotic, scientifically designed to help plants grow stronger, healthier roots and improve the overall condition of the soil.
Custom GP is a liquid concentrate that helps reduce shipping costs and wasteful packaging. Custom GP is available in two convenient sizes:
- 50ml – treats 2.5 acres or 1 hectare. Only $35.99 FREE US Shipping!
- 1 Liter – treats 50 acres or 20 hectares.
- Custom GP Fizzytabs – Each Tablet treats 1/4 acres. Ten tablets in a tube.
The beneficial fungi in Custom GP:
- Solubilize phosphate making it available to the plant
- Produce Phytohormones
- Mobilize available plant nutrients.
- Biological Soil and Root Inoculant
The use of Custom GP as a biological soil amendment has several benefits for plants, including:
- Increase root mass creating larger, healthier root systems
- Promotes plant hormones that helps plants grow larger
- Restores beneficial fungi killed by chemicals, fire, or frost
- Degrades organic material making nutrients available for the plant
- Reverses root oxidation
- Reduced the amount of traditional fertilizers needed.
Custom GP Contains the following beneficial soil Trichoderma species:
- Trichoderma harzianum
- Trichoderma viride
- Trichoderma koningii
- Trichoderma polysporum
These beneficial fungi are known to be useful for a wide variety of crops such as;
- Palm Trees – including African Palm, decorative palm, and other oil producing trees.
- Banana Trees – both mature trees and new trees
- Row Crops
- Chilli and other Peppers
- Cut and Pot Flowers,
- Vineyards Ornamentals in greenhouses,
- Lawns and Nurseries etc.
Biological Soil Amendment
Custom GP is available as a highly concentrated concentrate. Custom GP can be readily combined with other products.
Custom GP is designed to help improve soil conditions by increasing the populations of soil microorganisms. Use instructions and MSDS are available by contacting Custom Biologicals directly.
Custom GP, and all biological products marketed by Custom Biologicals, have distributor/dealer opportunities available. Both domestic and international inquires are welcome. Email Bill or (561) 797-3008 for more information.