Soil Amendments For Gardening and Farming
Welcome to the Soil Amendment site of Custom Biologicals! We’re glad you’re here.
Grow bigger, better plants and crops by using soil amendments.
Custom Biologicals manufactures and distributes biological products for agriculture.
I’ve called this site living soils for a reason. Whether you know it or not – healthy soils are alive. They’re alive with microorganisms. In fact, healthy soils contain billions of microorganisms. These soil microorganisms are mostly bacteria and fungi. Soil microorganisms can be beneficial, or in the case of pathogenic microorganisms, disastrous to the plant.
Biological soil amendments are sometimes called biological fertilizers, probiotic fertilizers, bio fertilizers, soil inoculant, microbial inoculant, or a host of other names. Biological soil amendments can cover a wide variety of topics and products. Generally, on this site we ill discuss beneficial bacteria and beneficial Trichoderma. Both of which are key elements in the soil microflora and both help with a variety of soil problems.
Ultimately, beneficial microorganisms in the soil are essential for the plant to create and
maintain a healthy root system.
Biofertilizers help the plant in two main ways; they help solubilize nutrients that already exist in the soil and the produce plant growth hormones, called phytohormones.
Custom Biologicals specializes in manufacturing two types of beneficial microorganisms; bacteria and fungi.
Custom Biologicals manufactures and distributes a variety of biological products designed to create healthier soils and bigger, stronger plants.
List of Soil Amendment of Custom Biologicals
- Custom GP – Biological Soil amendment containing 4 specific species of beneficial Trichoderma fungi. Custom GP is available as a liquid concentrate and as a Fizzytab.
- Custom B5 – A Biological Soil amendment containing 5 specific species of beneficial bacteria. Custom B5 is available as both a liquid concentrate and as a fast dissolving tablet.
- Custom N2 – Paenibacillus polymyxa is a nitrogen fixing bacteria. Nitrogen fixing bacteria are sometimes called azos.
- Biota Max™ is an all-natural soil probiotic. Biota Max™ contains the beneficial bacteria and beneficial fungi found in healthy, productive soil that helps you to
grow bigger and better plants!
- Using BiotaMax to charge Biochar
- Biota Green™ – is a soil probiotic for golf greens and golf tee boxes.
- Here’s a list of all of our products.
All of our biological soil amendments are available in our online store.
Custom Biologicals manufactures a wide variety of biological products for a number of industries, including agriculture. Dealer/Distributor inquires both domestic and international are welcome.
Contact Custom at (561) 797-3008 or email us here Email Custom.